Exercise for Kids is a Must
As parents, we always seek our children's health and welfare. We all know why exercise is so important for their physical and mental well-being. But do they know why? Making our kids understand why exercise is beneficial for heath helps them have a happier and healthier life. By teaching our kids how to enjoy doing healthy exercises on daily basis, we will be giving them a gift that will endure forever.
So here are some benefits of exercise for kids:
· Exercise increases his/her energy level. Exercise helps his/her body function properly since it delivers oxygen and nutrients to the whole body and then boosts the immune system. This way, exercise helps to prevent many health problems.
· Being physically active will help your kid keep healthy. You have to make your kid engage in at least 20 minutes of exercise every day. You can, for instance, go together to the playground, make him/her join a sports team, take him/her to the beach, go jogging in the park, etc. Besides their health benefit, such activities will also offer him/her great opportunities to socialize.
· Make your kid's exercise time one of his/her favorite daily activities; such as walking the dog, playing with the friends, riding a bike, going to the fun fair…etc. It is wise to expose your kid to activities where they can have fun with other kids.
· Exercise can make your kid happier. Researches have proven that when someone exercises, chemicals in the brain are called endorphins are released to help him/her feel happier and relaxed.
· Exercise is good to help your kid maintain his/her body weight because they can have a better control of their body fat. For overweight children, they can reduce their body weight by burning fat while exercising.
· Active children can concentrate better at school. Physical activity improves your kid’s concentration, memory, school behaviors and learning abilities.
· Exercise helps your kid sleep better. When your kid is physically active during the day, he/she falls asleep easier and then benefits more from his/her sleep.
Finally, exposing your kid to many activities from an early age can help him/her grow into healthy, active adult. Parents can set a good example by being active themselves. Exercising with your kids can be fun for everyone.